The Barren Lake: Final Project

final artboard for wordpress


As we did all the research for Owens Lake it came down to do tillage for the final design. This is what my partner and I decided to implement mostly on this site. Our pattern consisted of random dendrite like lines that came from  a script of grasshopper that we found online. I found it to be difficult to use grasshopper since we had a small amount of time to learn it and so it was difficult to make grasshopper do what I wanted design wise. However, it was an interesting experience working with something new and seeing how these kinds of programs could drive designs at this scale in the future. Nevertheless, there will always be many variations of using different programs and ways of designing these kinds of spaces, but it will depend on the current time and how things are done at that time.


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s