Filmed this spring with students from LA499 Aqueduct Futures Practicum, this video shares the impacts of the Aqueduct Futures Project on the students.
Featuring (in order of appearance):
- 0:00-0:26 Barry Lehrman (project director & lead instructor)
- 0:27-1:01 Roy Guillen (BSLA candidate)
- 1:01-1:35 Ernesto Perez (BSLA candidate)
- 1:36-2:11 Jonathan Linkus (project co-designer)
- 2:12-2:36 Anais Placido (BSLA candidate)
- 2:47-3:36 Alex Castellon (BSLA candidate)
- 3:37-4:33 Anthony Vasquez Perez (BSLA candidate)
- 5:08-5:32 Gabrielle Fladd (Master of Regenerative Studies candidate)
- 5:47-6:40 Christian Vasquez (Master of Urban/Regional Planning candidate)
- Producer: Barry Lehrman
- Director/Cinematographer/Editor: Preston Perry (infinipi studios & Master of Regenerative Studies candidate)
- Cameras/Sound: students in LA499
Shared with a creative commons license (share, remix). For broadcast purposes, please contact Barry (firstname.lastname@example.org) before airing.